Forum for agents of change, Montreal (in French)
The Forum des artisans du changement is your chance to discover inspiring actions and to connect with other agents of change in the province.
- Transition, comfort and indifference by Michel Durand, who produced the French version of the The Transition Handbook
- Permaculture by Graham Calder, Design Permaculture P3
- The art of collaborative leadership by Jean-Sébastien Bouchard, Grisvert
- A $10 million ecocommunity by Michel Desgagnés, director of the first housing co-op in Quebec
- The raw food revolution by Mathieu Gallant, cofounder of Crudessence
- Forum: what you can do to change society
At the Complexe des sciences, Université du Québec à Montréal.