5 ways to fight climate change today
In just one day...a river can rise up and flood an entire city...a mountain can turn into a mudslide. But in just one day, it's also possible to change the world. So says 24 Hours of Reality with Al Gore.
24 Hours of Reality is 24 online presentations on the climate crisis available in 24 time zones.
The event begins September 14 at 7 p.m., and ends 24 hours later with a multimedia presentation by Al Gore.
What Quebecers can do
- Sign up for 24 Hours of Reality on Facebook.
- Organize a viewing party.
- Fill out the online form.
- Use the hashtag #reality to talk about the event on Twitter.
- Text "réalité" to 75353 in support of the campaign.
For more information: