Who can apply?
Deadline to apply: December 1, 2012, at midnight.
The Laure Waridel bursary recognizes student research on environmental and social action.
To qualify, you must be:
- enrolled in either a BA, MA or a post-graduate certificate program at a Quebec university
- or have graduated in 2012 and be working currently on disseminating your research
- Description of your project (maximum 2 pages): goals, possible impact, connection with Equiterre's mission, as well as the strategies to be used to disseminate the results.
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Letter from a professor or mentor who agrees to advise you on your activities and the dissemination of your results (maximum 1 page).
- Most recent transcript.
Send your application to email@example.com or by mail to:
Candidature Bourse Laure Waridel
50 Ste-Catherine St. West, suite 340
Montreal, Quebec H2X 3V4 Canada