Why give to Equiterre?
Equiterre helps build a social movement by encouraging individuals, organizations and governments to make ecological and equitable choices, in a spirit of solidarity.
Since 1993, when we started working on environmental and social issues affecting Quebec and Canada, our focus has been on offering solutions.
By donating to Equiterre, you help promote:
- food and agricultural sovereignty for all nations
- sustainable agriculture
- responsible consumption
- efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- active transportation and public transit
- energy conservation
- green building practices
Your donation lets us defend your values on your behalf. When you give, you are speaking up for the:
- well-being of the planet
- future of our species
- vitality of our rural communities
- dignity of workers in the South
Equiterre is a registered charity and, as such, can issue tax receipts.
Your donation also entitles you to one year of free membership, which includes:
- voting rights at our annual general meeting – who do you think should be on our Board of Directors?
- free subscription to our monthly e-letter
- priority invitations to our events
Donors and members like you represent a real, collective force that empowers us to educate policymakers and other citizens on the impact of their choices.
Thank you for your generosity!
For information on how we are funded – or on our most recent programs – please consult our annual report.